Whether you are interested in more information on museum planning, a consultation or just want to say “hi”, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.
– Introductory Hour Phone Consolation $175, One Hour Phone Call and follow-up notes and comments
– Project Workshop $6000 plus travel expenses. Workshops Include:
- New Museums
- New Exhibitions
- Interactive Exhibit Consulting
- Museum Strategic Planning
- Museum Customer Service
Workshops are usually three (3) days at the museum’s site. Prior to workshop, Mark will schedule a conference call to gather information about the workshop goal, including an agenda for the three days. After the workshop, Mark will create a workshop report including recommendations, and meeting notes.
– Museum Feasibility Studies (In the range of $15k-$25k plus travel)
– Museum Master Planning (In the range of $20k-$35k plus travel)
– Museum Exhibition Design (In the range of $10k-$95k plus travel )
– Owners Representation (Variable, depending on Scope of Work)
All the best,