The Eames “Do-Nothing Machine” is one of my favorite sculptures.
Exhibition design of Ray and Charles Eames
- Textiles and Ornamental Arts of India (1955)
- Glimpses of the USA (seven screens for the American exhibition in Moscow, Sokoolniki Park) (1959)
- Mathematica (for IBM) (1961)
- IBM Pavilion at the 1964 New York World’s Fair
- Nehru: The man and his India (1965)
- The World of Franklin and Jefferson (1975) built for the US Bicentennial Commission opens in Paris, travels to five other countries and the US